Anime and Cartoons Should, I watch naruto and shippuden at the same time?

Talk about all things anime and cartoons here! UwU

Dialoro

New User
Jul 26, 2017
So, I am on the first series of naruto. So I am behind. But I know what happens, like Sasuke becomes rouge, naruto trains with jiraiya for two years. I also know stuff in shippuden. Should I watch both series at the same time?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would say no, just incase there is something that comes up in Naruto that you don't know about. Also if your going to watch them at the same time then why not just jump to Shippuden? I'm not saying you should do that, personally I would watch all of Naruto and follow its natural progression but that's just me

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So, I am on the first series of naruto. So I am behind. But I know what happens, like Sasuke becomes rouge, naruto trains with jiraiya for two years. I also know stuff in shippuden. Should I watch both series at the same time?
If you want to follow timeline wise then no, Naruto tells the story of his younger years and Shippuden after a timelapse of a couple years. Seen the whole series up to the recent boruto and it is well worth it to start from the beginning