Gaming Shout out if you want it.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hello guys i am doing a shoutout thing. Every Saturday i am uploading a vedio in Youtube. It is gonna be a shout out to one of you guys. Comment down bellow and i will do it. Now, you guys might be thinking that 50 subs is not alot but if your subs are added to mine that will be a good rise for you guys. I'm gonna be watching your video's and talking about most of them and what is good about your channel. My email is [email protected] if you want to talk to me about something. My name is Zakaria. Hope you want this to happen thx bye.
Hey man, if you feel up to it I wouldn't mind a shout-out. I don't have a huge sub count, but frankly don't mind. Let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

LeonZ

Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
Leonardocool1
Hello guys i am doing a shoutout thing. Every Saturday i am uploading a vedio in Youtube. It is gonna be a shout out to one of you guys. Comment down bellow and i will do it. Now, you guys might be thinking that 50 subs is not alot but if your subs are added to mine that will be a good rise for you guys. I'm gonna be watching your video's and talking about most of them and what is good about your channel. My email is [email protected] if you want to talk to me about something. My name is Zakaria. Hope you want this to happen thx bye.
I'm very grateful if you shout out my channel.

zerkcrator

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
I am doing 10 shoutout's. So go fast. If it is over 10 you will be in the 3rd and final vid. This is for getting 50 subs

TheReturnOfEpicGuy

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I subscribed please can i have a shoutout now!

G

Gods of Odds

I would be very grateful for a shout out if you do it for me then let me know and i'll try to do something for you

zerkcrator

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
guys i already made second vid. Now if u want a shout out sub to me and comment on the second shoutout vid. That's how to get it