Solved Since Partnered earning going down

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vexmex Fischer

So, i dont know if its just me or other have this too....

some months ago i activated my cahnnel for Monetarization and all this tuff, get everything done and blabla the usual thing. Then i joined at the end of october freedom and at first nothing changed

so at the beginning i got around .2-.35$ per day on est. earnings. my viewer count per month was on 4500 and i was at 280 subs, around 35 per month

the time was going by and nothing changed, the number were still the same for a really huge lot of time. then around 5 weeks ago my channel got FINALLY approved and at first my views were growing from 160 per day to around 180 per day and my est. earning were going above the .5$ mark. but that wasnt long. now since almost 4 weeks my earning are around 0.02$ and wont even go at anytime up but my views are over 5800. the subs are also down to about 11 per month......

so what the f is happening? i changed nothing, doing the stuff i always do, get even more views but my earning are going to about nothing??? i thought the "cpr or cpm or whatever" was hogher then usual????? i WAS at 1$ per 1000 klicks, now im so far away from this that i almost think that it is freedom that f....ed it up

so please tell me that this is an error or such thing on your side, because this is a bit frustraiting

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
So, i dont know if its just me or other have this too....

some months ago i activated my cahnnel for Monetarization and all this tuff, get everything done and blabla the usual thing. Then i joined at the end of october freedom and at first nothing changed

so at the beginning i got around .2-.35$ per day on est. earnings. my viewer count per month was on 4500 and i was at 280 subs, around 35 per month

the time was going by and nothing changed, the number were still the same for a really huge lot of time. then around 5 weeks ago my channel got FINALLY approved and at first my views were growing from 160 per day to around 180 per day and my est. earning were going above the .5$ mark. but that wasnt long. now since almost 4 weeks my earning are around 0.02$ and wont even go at anytime up but my views are over 5800. the subs are also down to about 11 per month......

so what the f is happening? i changed nothing, doing the stuff i always do, get even more views but my earning are going to about nothing??? i thought the "cpr or cpm or whatever" was hogher then usual????? i WAS at 1$ per 1000 klicks, now im so far away from this that i almost think that it is freedom that f....ed it up

so please tell me that this is an error or such thing on your side, because this is a bit frustraiting
no, it happens for everyone. In January earnings always fall. This is because advertising markets are readjusting to put out others ads after December which is the highest paid month. January and February is the lowest paying month, so nothing is happen it happens every year.

Reactions: Vexmex Fischer
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.