Gaming Small Channel trying to grow

OptiPlayer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
i cant post links until i post 5 more post and my youtube account name is optiplayer and i am 15 and i do gaming videos

OptiPlayer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
but if you have any tips to help me it would really help and if you could get me a free editing sofware that is worth using please

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome! My biggest tip for you right now is to communicate with everyone. Social media is great for expanding, as well as forums and communities. Try not to self promote too often, as then it becomes spam, and remain positive. A positive attitude will get you far in itself.

OptiPlayer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome! My biggest tip for you right now is to communicate with everyone. Social media is great for expanding, as well as forums and communities. Try not to self promote too often, as then it becomes spam, and remain positive. A positive attitude will get you far in itself.
do you know of any free video editing software that is good that i could use to edit my videos?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hey i am a Small Channel trying to grow and i joined this so that this could help me grow
Freedom can help you grow, especially if you want to work with more people. What are you looking forward to the most aside from growing? Meeting people here should be your best way to learn in general ^^

OptiPlayer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
Freedom can help you grow, especially if you want to work with more people. What are you looking forward to the most aside from growing? Meeting people here should be your best way to learn in general ^^
i am looking to meet new people and do collabs with people and thanks for the info!