Solved Some questions about Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

YankiAndYonki

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys, I've been on Freedom network for a month, since the 5 of July. I got some questions about the network that I didn't find out there:

The earnings: Will I see my earnings for the last 40 days the day 15?

The revenue share: By the way, I got 15.000 views/every day so, I'm able to get that revenue share of 70%?

My CPM: Youtube is showing me a CPM ridiculous, I had a channel with 2$ CPM but the currently CPM it's 0.10$, when all my videos have been monetized, maybe it's wrong?

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Hi,

The earnings will appear on the dashboard at some point before payment is due, July earnings are due to be paid at the end of September, so they will appear at some point before Sept 30th.

To increase your revenue share, you can contact the Support Team

The YouTube CPM is the most accurate. It can be effected by many different factors. It also fluctuates a lot over time.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

The revenue share: By the way, I got 15.000 views/every day so, I'm able to get that revenue share of 70%?

My CPM: Youtube is showing me a CPM ridiculous, I had a channel with 2$ CPM but the currently CPM it's 0.10$, when all my videos have been monetized, maybe it's wrong?

- Freedom! handles a 2 month delay due to verification wich. So August is payed in October and so on.

- Best is to contact the support desk and show your views per day so they can review your revenue increase.

- Could be due to the advertisement wich is shown on your video's that this changes over time.

Upvote 0

Kfriessner

New User
May 27, 2015
YouTube
Hi guys, I've been on Freedom network for a month, since the 5 of July. I got some questions about the network that I didn't find out there:

YouTube says, Your channel has been deleted because of copyright strikes. Your're not going to see any money then.
"Play fair and you get to pay" - That's the rule not just in Freedom! but in the whole YouTube business.
Do not blame Freedom! for that! Rules are rules!

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

If I am correct, or this is what I heard, the following regards CPM:

CPM does fluctuate a lot, especially from what regions your videos are played. Each region scales from CPM's of $0-100 and an average is calculated equaling your CPM. (CPM, or Cash per Mille, or 1000 Impressions.)

Once you start finding people from certain areas, that have a high ad payment, your CPM will probably rise a lot higher..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.