Not open for further replies.

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I just realized how lame the title of the thread sounded, because I'm 22 and should be able to handle online bullying...but when it's as sudden as this...it's a bit hard to handle...
I've taken a bunch of screenshots of what has been being said to me, things including kill yourself, and you're cancer. He's actually from the forums too, which makes me quite sad knowing that there's people actually in the Freedom Community that are like this...but here's the screenshots...
hate.png

If anyone else has had an experience like this, let's chat about it below. <3

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I just realized how lame the title of the thread sounded, because I'm 22 and should be able to handle online bullying...but when it's as sudden as this...it's a bit hard to handle...
I've taken a bunch of screenshots of what has been being said to me, things including kill yourself, and you're cancer. He's actually from the forums too, which makes me quite sad knowing that there's people actually in the Freedom Community that are like this...but here's the screenshots...
View attachment 15308

This person has replied with a few hate comments and replied to someone in the forums in a very rude and disrespectful way, I don't know what his problem is but you could go to the about section on his channel, click the flag and hide user's comments from my channel

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
We do need to at least bring this to the proper authority so this guy at least has one less outlet to do this on (being the forum.) Send your screen shots to an admin or mod so we can get him out ASAP and block him wherever else you can.

slizerbladez

Gaming and Commentary
Freedom! Member
@41Danny1 should be able to take care of this problem, seeing as he is the forum admin.

EDIT: I've had a look at the Sapphire Edits channel statistics. He's got about 1000 total views, but has over 900 subscribers. According to SocialBlade, he went from 209 to 1.22K in one month, before dropping drastically again. Usually this corresponds with the user botting subscribers and then YouTube auditing and removing them. Perhaps the admins/mods can look into this? We don't really want these kinds of people in our community.

Last edited:

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
@41Danny1 should be able to take care of this problem, seeing as he is the forum admin.

EDIT: I've had a look at the Sapphire Edits channel statistics. He's got about 1000 total views, but has over 900 subscribers. According to SocialBlade, he went from 209 to 1.22K in one month, before dropping drastically again. Usually this corresponds with the user botting subscribers and then YouTube auditing and removing them. Perhaps the admins/mods can look into this? We don't really want these kinds of people in our community.
Hopefully this gets sorted out, I honestly didn't think there were people like this in the Freedom Community but very interesting to see that he does the same thing to other people :/
Honestly sucks though, nice to see people backing behind me though on this issue.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you for the tag @slizerbladez.
View attachment 15308

Hi @Jodie Dempsey,

Unfortunately the Forum Team will not be able to do much about this situation on the YouTube side of things, the best thing you can do is flag their disrespectful comments.

However, we have taken measures against the user here on the forums to prevent them from harming the community. Should any further issues arise from the forums, please submit a report instead of making a public thread against the member. The Forum Team carefully reviews each and every report submitted by all members of the community. :)

This thread has been locked as the issue has been dealt with on the Freedom! Community Forums, in case of a similar issue please submit a forum report.

Click here to learn how to submit a report

Status
Not open for further replies.