Gaming soon to be apart of this community and my story

BudgieZone

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is Joze and i hate when teachers say hosea like what just say my name like yo whats up and a za at the end like jo-za okay thanks. And as all starting youtubers we wanna get big so i looked up some partnerships and i found freedom i subbed to there youtube channel and what i saw was amazing. I joined these forums not because so i can get people to subscribe to me, but to get to know me and who i am and to be apart of this community. When i bored i usually just play video games or play soccer those are my favourite hobby's.
My favourite food is burgers and fries there just amazing but hey im not fat and dont take that seriously its a joke its my humour you can sees that in some of my videos. what made me start youtube well i always liiked to try new things and i loved gaming and i saw people like pewdiepie, markiplier, jacksepticeye doing it and it looked fun and i wanted to try it out cause it seemed cool and is an amazing way to interact with people. what content i post u may be wondering well i post all sorts of things but i like to stick to gaming like indie games horror games or anything fun. When do i upload well its really hard but i would like 3 to 4 times a week why you may ask well being 15 and being the youngest sucks cause i have a older brother who is always playing on my things and i cant do anything until he is at work i can still record tho but u will hear him and wont make a good video.

This is my channel link and thanks for listening to my story.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRiY5itkcm5O9BBx3ilVkbQ

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hello my name is Joze and i hate when teachers say hosea like what just say my name like yo whats up and a za at the end like jo-za okay thanks. And as all starting youtubers we wanna get big so i looked up some partnerships and i found freedom i subbed to there youtube channel and what i saw was amazing. I joined these forums not because so i can get people to subscribe to me, but to get to know me and who i am and to be apart of this community. When i bored i usually just play video games or play soccer those are my favourite hobby's.
My favourite food is burgers and fries there just amazing but hey im not fat and dont take that seriously its a joke its my humour you can sees that in some of my videos. what made me start youtube well i always liiked to try new things and i loved gaming and i saw people like pewdiepie, markiplier, jacksepticeye doing it and it looked fun and i wanted to try it out cause it seemed cool and is an amazing way to interact with people. what content i post u may be wondering well i post all sorts of things but i like to stick to gaming like indie games horror games or anything fun. When do i upload well its really hard but i would like 3 to 4 times a week why you may ask well being 15 and being the youngest sucks cause i have a older brother who is always playing on my things and i cant do anything until he is at work i can still record tho but u will hear him and wont make a good video.

Welcome to the community, if you need something ask!
What games to do like to play? What's your upload schedule? Etc.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
i put the things i like to do in my story and thx
Are you on console any? and I encourage you to find some time to record several videos being that your sibling is interfering, doing this would prevent your channel for going without content any time your brother is present for more than he is suppose to be.

BudgieZone

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Are you on console any? and I encourage you to find some time to record several videos being that your sibling is interfering, doing this would prevent your channel for going without content any time your brother is present for more than he is suppose to be.
yea i know i will find away

BudgieZone

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
and yes im console

BudgieZone

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Reactions: Prology

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey! Thank you for taking the time to write your introduction ^___^

Youtube is fun, but don't forget to sleep!

Also your picture is super cute, I love it :D Welcome here!

Lazykidney

Rising User
Jan 24, 2016
Denmark
YouTube

We hope you enjoy your stay, welcome :)!