Support on Twitch!

vCybro

New User
Feb 27, 2017
Hello! came around here for support and for guidance revolving on twitch streaming, from what i have gathered on the web Freedom! promotes the use of hitbox, a different streaming site but i am looking for something on twitch rather than hitbox. I was wondering if Freedom! did anything directly for twitch streamers and it would be great to hear from someone about this or the point of a finger on where to go for me and my channel, Thanks! ~vCybro

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello! came around here for support and for guidance revolving on twitch streaming, from what i have gathered on the web Freedom! promotes the use of hitbox, a different streaming site but i am looking for something on twitch rather than hitbox. I was wondering if Freedom! did anything directly for twitch streamers and it would be great to hear from someone about this or the point of a finger on where to go for me and my channel, Thanks! ~vCybro
Freedom! currently doesn't hav a partnership ability for twitch streams as Twitch kind of wants to keep their partnerships more exclusive to larger creators rather than the creators coming from Freedom!'s thought process of featuring smaller content creators too. Hitbox is their only partnership in regards to livestreaming BUT you can also use YouTube's Livestreaming service as the new Super Chat feature is already available to Freedom! partners of eligible size and Freedom! pays 100% of your earnings through it so you can give that a try.