LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Hello all!

I'm looking for a kind of specific game. I've been searching for a survival game but nothing has got me hooked. I played Subsistence and 7 Days to Die, both are good but like I said I'm not hooked.
Some features I'd like are:
Post apocalyptic
I'd like some kind of urban setting
I hate that I get killed in 3 hits (even though that more realistic) so maybe the character can takes more hits lol
I like crafting and farming
I'd like a save and load option, not just dying and respawning without all my stuff
Zombies aren't needed but I'm cool with them
I'd prefer a singleplayer option but multiplayer is fine
I'd like other AI besides just animals or just zombies
Also friendly AI as well
First person is important to be as well

I think that's about it! I know that's a lot and very specific but if it has most of those things then I'll check it out!
You can probably tell I'm not interested in really hardcore survival.
Thank you for your suggestions!

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Hmm I think I could come up with a game concept which fit all those requirements.
Maybe I do that when i one day are done with my current project :p

else you can try to play Unturned, it is a free to pay game on steam, however not really graphical top quality

D

Deleted member 137653

Hello all!

I'm looking for a kind of specific game. I've been searching for a survival game but nothing has got me hooked. I played Subsistence and 7 Days to Die, both are good but like I said I'm not hooked.
Some features I'd like are:
Post apocalyptic
I'd like some kind of urban setting
I hate that I get killed in 3 hits (even though that more realistic) so maybe the character can takes more hits lol
I like crafting and farming
I'd like a save and load option, not just dying and respawning without all my stuff
Zombies aren't needed but I'm cool with them
I'd prefer a singleplayer option but multiplayer is fine
I'd like other AI besides just animals or just zombies
Also friendly AI as well
First person is important to be as well

I think that's about it! I know that's a lot and very specific but if it has most of those things then I'll check it out!
You can probably tell I'm not interested in really hardcore survival.
Thank you for your suggestions!
I have the perfect game for you! Have you heard of We Happy Few. The game is still in the alpha, but it has a great story and isn't just about fighting and killing. It is based off of 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 and is set in a drug-addicted 1960's setting.

Reactions: LifelessDane

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Not sure if you would like the Gameplay but seeing what you like i would say check Wasteland 2 Director's Cut.
That was a great game it took me a while to get used to the camera controls but after that I really enjoyed the story and meeting other characters around the world, and also trying to get a good mixture of skills which could help me out. Another good game, which I've only come across / started playing recently is "This War of Mine" has this nice black and white, almost noir feel to it, in which you build up your "house / base" during the day and then take the option to scavenge for supplies during the night, whilst fending off attacks.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
State of decay 2 is the game your going to want to wait for! Has almost all those aspects and more i believe, not sure on a release date yet but definetly this year. I know this doesnt help you now but thought i would mention lol as said above the forest is very good!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
State of decay 2 is the game your going to want to wait for! Has almost all those aspects and more i believe, not sure on a release date yet but definetly this year. I know this doesnt help you now but thought i would mention lol as said above the forest is very good!
Oh man I forgot State of Decay, that game was brilliant. Didn't know they were releasing a sequel so that should definitely be something to look out for

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Oh man I forgot State of Decay, that game was brilliant. Didn't know they were releasing a sequel so that should definitely be something to look out for
Yes sequel looks incredible! There is so much you can do looking at the trailers. You should check it out. Its a must have i believe.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
That was a great game it took me a while to get used to the camera controls but after that I really enjoyed the story and meeting other characters around the world, and also trying to get a good mixture of skills which could help me out. Another good game, which I've only come across / started playing recently is "This War of Mine" has this nice black and white, almost noir feel to it, in which you build up your "house / base" during the day and then take the option to scavenge for supplies during the night, whilst fending off attacks.
Yeah! I have seen some various gameplay regarding This war of mine and like the setting they used :D

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
A pretty old game but what do you think about "This war of mine"?
Its a great survival game in a pretty grim setting.

Its quite hard though, and dying is quite easy so it might take a while before you learn how to master the game.
Have to say its a very good game, and doesn't hold your hand at all whilst playing. The survival and gathering of materials is a surprising twist but leads to some unexpected results especially when faced with the choice of whether or not to take other peoples stuff to ensure your people survive.