Gaming TCGaming16 is Back!

TCGaming16

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
So after sometime away from Freedom I am finally back and hoping to get my channel back up to where it was!
I love basically all types of games, love sports so sports gaming is a big part of my channel. Hoping to make some extra money to help build my future for my family and save for a house we can call our own!

Below is my latest videos which shows their will be a slight change up in the running of my channel.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TCGaming16

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
WOAHHHH 7K!!!! :eek: Looks like you're channel is going strong, mate! :D I did check it out :) It's great mate! As you said huge amount of sports games! :)
Thanks dude, things have slowed up in recent times but I am looking to get them back on track ASAP!

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So after sometime away from Freedom I am finally back and hoping to get my channel back up to where it was!
I love basically all types of games, love sports so sports gaming is a big part of my channel. Hoping to make some extra money to help build my future for my family and save for a house we can call our own!

Below is my latest videos which shows their will be a slight change up in the running of my channel.

Welcom back to the Freedom Family :)

Hope you may fullfill your dream!

DGTL ONE

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2016
Canada
YouTube
dgtlone
Welcome Bro i am new to Freedom but have been watching from the sidelines for awhile . Everyone needs a home at some point Great channel BTW and i subscribed cause i like the new direction your taking best of luck.
DGTLONE