Subscriber Milestone The Big 1-0-0!

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Indie Bin made it to 100 subs and I couldn't be happier!

I aimed for 100 subs in a year and, although I'm 8 days off from my first upload, I am honestly so grateful to the people who have subbed. I want to make funny, entertaining, interesting content people can enjoy.

The other day, I had someone contact me, saying they found my videos randomly while searching YouTube in a depressed mood. Some heavy stuff had happened in their life, but it turns out watching me act like a dumb idiot about random games in front of a camera made him smile. And he was thankful for that.

Honestly, if it was 1 person watching, I'd still be happy. So times that by 100 and I'm over the moon. And thank you Freedom for all your support!

I will be doing a 100 subscriber livestream on Youtube (not Twitch; not a huge fan of Twitch...)

It will be streaming at 8PM GMT (3PM EST for those in the States) on Youtube. And I will be playing Air Control, the game SO bad and poorly made, Valve removed it from the store.

It should be a whole load of fun. This game has to be seen to be believed and I'll be happy to show you the disaster that is Air Control!

Thanks a ton, guys. Freedom has helped me reach this goal and I hope to return the favour to such an amazing community!