Solved The Lack of Support is Becoming an Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTehFreak

Rising User
Jul 19, 2016
So I partnered with Freedom in January, our old MCN jumped from forela to freedom and when forela finally let us out of our contract we followed because the group that became Dropback was VERY good at getting back to you within a day and helping you out with channel matters.

Well in June our channel was dropped and unlinked from Freedom. No email, no communication, just dropped before the end of the month. When contacting support it took almost a week for a followup of "could you verify you have permission to post" what turned out to be my own work. After verifying that and asking why they broke our contract all I've heard is "it looks like your channel is good to go".

Great, why'd you breach the contract? Where's the invite back? What's to become of my revenue in June? What are you going to do about my channel not making a penny in July over an issue that you basically admitted was your error? Where is the support team? My ticket's been assigned to Perrie and Perrie still hasn't so much as submitted a message. The last time I heard back on the issue was July 5th and haven't received a single explanation.

JimmyTehFreak

Rising User
Jul 19, 2016
Bumping because more people are posting about the same issues. We really need a phone number or a more effective way to communicate with our network.

Upvote 0

JimmyTehFreak

Rising User
Jul 19, 2016
Support can be a joke at times
Considering the role of MCN's has diminished and diminished - they no longer handle your copyright issues, they no longer optimize your ad revenue, they no longer offer reliable support - its no wonder youtubes been slowly cutting them out. My friend is with bbtv and their support is 48 hours tops - even as a non-member I can get a reply from their support in under a week.

I was with dropback tv - a submcn under freedom that was so good I'd often get responses within two hours - even late at night - of course submcns have been dissolved and i'm left with this garbage. It's not a joke, it's an insult.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
When reading the multipile complaints of people regarding the support i can agree that it is about time they step up their game. Alot of people are joining and i can understand that they have alot of work but this are things they should know beforehand and act. The bigger this networks becomes with the lack of support members the bigger this issue is gonna become.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.