The reason why I dont like school

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
I dont like school. Its not academic wise. It is just the way I am treated. I get treated unfairly by some of my teachers. Also a lot of people see me as a killer, a person with personal problems, lesbian, liar, and some other stuff. I cant really fix this situation but it absolutely sucks. Anyone have any advice on how to deal with this. Ignoring doesnt work. I did that last school year and bad things happened.

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I dont like school. Its not academic wise. It is just the way I am treated. I get treated unfairly by some of my teachers. Also a lot of people see me as a killer, a person with personal problems, lesbian, liar, and some other stuff. I cant really fix this situation but it absolutely sucks. Anyone have any advice on how to deal with this. Ignoring doesnt work. I did that last school year and bad things happened.
I know what you mean. School was hard due to other kids, I didn't fit in quite well myself. It's a shame that other kids/teachers can be so cruel to each other. I looked forward to meeting people online honestly. It can be a nice outlet if you can meet like-minded people in freedom. It's good to have somebody to vent to, it seriously makes a league difference :p

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
I know what you mean. School was hard due to other kids, I didn't fit in quite well myself. It's a shame that other kids/teachers can be so cruel to each other. I looked forward to meeting people online honestly. It can be a nice outlet if you can meet like-minded people in freedom. It's good to have somebody to vent to, it seriously makes a league difference :p
Thank you. I will try to find some online friends. I will have a better chance of making friends online than I do in real life. Where could I start?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you. I will try to find some online friends. I will have a better chance of making friends online than I do in real life. Where could I start?
You could possibly make a post in the collaboration section if you want to game/talk with more people https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Or you can ask people in general where a good place to meet people online is? They would be able to give you some ideas I bet ^^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I enjoy meeting people in the Freedom chat, so maybe I will see you there sometime! I'm always open to communication as well, so if there's anything you'd like to talk about, or even if you just wanna say hi, feel free to message me

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Don't get me started >< I just dropped out early in my senior year.
I just had my last assessment and the whole thing was just ridiculous! In my school they constantly treat any exam or assessment as a audition for some kind of Idols show where they can bash your personality in with the most rude and obnoxious unhelpful comments and I actually got shusshed when I defended my work and presentation... In some field teachers are like gods and they get the feeling they are better then you and I can't cope with that anymore, I wish that I quit my study earlier on and not dragged it out. I realized that although I can do academics it does not make me happy in the long run and I rather just work my way up in the real world where people treat you like equals.

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
Don't get me started >< I just dropped out early in my senior year.
I just had my last assessment and the whole thing was just ridiculous! In my school they constantly treat any exam or assessment as a audition for some kind of Idols show where they can bash your personality in with the most rude and obnoxious unhelpful comments and I actually got shusshed when I defended my work and presentation... In some field teachers are like gods and they get the feeling they are better then you and I can't cope with that anymore, I wish that I quit my study earlier on and not dragged it out. I realized that although I can do academics it does not make me happy in the long run and I rather just work my way up in the real world where people treat you like equals.
Although I agree with some parts, dropping out was probably a bad idea. What do you want to do for a living? Will you be stuck to food service, or are you just hoping for that 1 in a million chance you'll make YT a career?

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Although I agree with some parts, dropping out was probably a bad idea. What do you want to do for a living? Will you be stuck to food service, or are you just hoping for that 1 in a million chance you'll make YT a career?

Wow kinda judgmental aren't we? First of all I already have two degrees and work parttime as a photo-editor.
Second of all what you are saying is not my plan at all, I'm actually going to start a one year study at a private school in September so I can become a Alround Makeup Artist. (This was already plannend before dropping out.)

Dropping out is not easy and you should realize it's not always a choice, it was very hard for me to accept that I could not do something and was brave enough to quit for myself and my own welbeing. I can tell you one thing with certainty, I would rather work at Mcdonalds and lead a happy life then be unhappy and miserable in a well paying job or for this matter being in a school situation that is breaking you down to a point you can't any longer.

Anyhow I'm not telling anyone to quit it's just where I am now.

FeelingsToontown

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
Wow kinda judgmental aren't we? First of all I already have two degrees and work parttime as a photo-editor.
Second of all what you are saying is not my plan at all, I'm actually going to start a one year study at a private school in September so I can become a Alround Makeup Artist. (This was already plannend before dropping out.)

Dropping out is not easy and you should realize it's not always a choice, it was very hard for me to accept that I could not do something and was brave enough to quit for myself and my own welbeing. I can tell you one thing with certainty, I would rather work at Mcdonalds and lead a happy life then be unhappy and miserable in a well paying job or for this matter being in a school situation that is breaking you down to a point you can't any longer.

Anyhow I'm not telling anyone to quit it's just where I am now.
Sorry, I actually just realized I sounded like a total douchebag. I've known multiple people who drop out of high school saying "Oh it's boring, I'm dropping out because I want to get a job as a wrestler! (Ok maybe that's a bit exaggerated, but you get the idea). All of them still have a minimum wage job. I just usually associate people who drop out to those who expect to get through life easily, when in reality we live in a world where if you don't have a good education, good luck living on your own. Just wondering, you said you had two degrees? If you dropped out of high school, how were you able to get accepted to a college? Or get the degree in general? Genuinely curious

Last edited:

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sorry, I actually just realized I sounded like a total douchebag. I've known multiple people who drop out of high school saying "Oh it's boring, I'm dropping out because I want to get a job as a wrestler! (Ok maybe that's a bit exaggerated, but you get the idea). All of them still have a minimum wage job. I just usually associate people who drop out to those who expect to get through life easily, when in reality we live in a world where if you don't have a good education, good luck living on your own. Just wondering, you said you had two degrees? If you dropped out of high school, how were you able to get accepted to a college? Genuinely curious.

I haven't dropped out of high school, I am now dropping out of my senior year in my Bachelor. (My country has different names for that)
My first degree is on level 3 college (photography) and my second a level 4 (Interactive Media design) and I obtain my first-year transcript from the Bachelor in Spacial Design & Architecture. (I worked myself up in the study system of my country and with every level up I had to do different tests to prove my educational level.)

FeelingsToontown

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
I haven't dropped out of high school, I am now dropping out of my senior year in my Bachelor. (My country has different names for that)
My first degree is on level 3 college (photography) and my second a level 4 (Interactive Media design) and I obtain my first-year transcript from the Bachelor in Spacial Design & Architecture. (I worked myself up in the study system of my country and with every level up I had to do different tests to prove my educational level.)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I thought you meant in High School you dropped out Senior year

That explains a lot. Dropping out of College is much more understandable, it's a ton more pressure especially Bachelor year

Last edited:
Reactions: Olivea Sea

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Have you ever considered talking to your parents about transferring to a different school?
I almost did it one year when I was a freshman or sophomore in high school, 'cause I was kind of an outcast among my peers. I never got picked on or anything but it was difficult to relate to people and I kept a lot of it to myself. I didn't know who I was back then, pretty much. And my parents definitely considered letting me go to a different school the next school year, but I kind of just toughed it out and eventually things got better for me.

Kids can be cruel though. I was picked on in Chinese school (think Sunday school, but for chinese reading/writing/speaking education) and I had people writing "I hate enmo" on the playground in sharpies and stuff. And the school was small, too. It had less than 40 people or something like that, so it really made me stick out.

My advice, to be honest, is to just tough it out. I know it's not the best solution, but it's what I did, and to be honest, I'm really happy where I am today because I know I can overcome these kinds of trivial things. People grow out of it, and with time, if you don't react to it, people will lose interest. I know it might not seem like it now, but it's true. I speak from experience. I've had people come up to me and apologize for what they did when they were younger, and I just kind of brushed it off like it didn't bother me or as if I don't remember, because kids are kids.

Dunno if this helped. :x