Gaming This is my introduction!

Melvini Plays

Rising User
Mar 16, 2017
YouTube
Hey, My name is Melwin and ive just started a Youtube channel!
So im pretty new to Youtube and editing so i might need some help, thats why i decided to join this forum because my friends are partnered with Freedom and they say its good for small/new youtubers.

Feel free to ask me anything you want.

I upload about 1-3 videos a week, and those videos are usually gaming videos.
The games i play:
Dead By Daylight
Arma3
Counter Strike : Global Offensive
h1z1 king of the kill
And much more! But like i said ive just started so changes might be done.
But for now, thanks for reading my post and i hope we can help eachother out, Thanks!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Melvini and welcome tot eh Freedom Forums & Network, indeed Freedom is great for people just starting out on YouTube. I do like playing games too, but I don't play any of the ones you listed :(. If you want any help with artwork a good place to find templates and services for art is in the C.R.I.B or the request and offers section. Hope to see you around.​

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey Melwin and welcome to the Freedom! Community! The Forums are a great place to meet others and get Information, Help and Support from them. I don't personally play these games either though you can probably find some people to Collaborate with on here. If you ever have any Questions, see the Support Section and ask us there, there's a few nice people to help you there too! I hope to see you around the Forums!