Community Truth About Me :)

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Name is Mark Marsh, I own the Youtube Channel iGoDZoFLuiGii, I love posting entertaining gaming videos and I create some awesome Shows & Skits.

I Started Youtube as a Hobby in 2010, around the same time I was finishing school, and looking at what college to enrol in on a 3 year course. So at that time I didn't have the resources or money to afford all the equipment to make my videos stand out more, compared to all the others on the web. After the years go by I managed to save and build my channel to help and encourage gamers to have fun and never stop believing.

Some people say to me "Why do Youtube?" or "Don't you just want to pack it all in?", well my response is this... Never stop believing, never stop believing in yourself, your work, your goals and ambitions, if you love what you do then go for it, if you cant afford things for your videos then use what you can find, whether its around the house or lying around being unused, use your imagination, make the video yours, make it feel around what your feeling, because that what makes your work and style different to many others out there.

I been doing youtube for 6+ years now, and I feel great, im happy with the work I done so far and then work thats yet to come, I look back at my old videos and I see how much I improved over the years, I started out as a Gaming only channel, and now I evolve all that into much more, I added my love for filming and making movies that I begun to make Skits, Shows and Reviews to make my audience laugh.

You can be whatever you like on the Internet, but always remember who you are, what are your strengths, passions, and most importantly imagine, and never listen to negative feedback, always look on the positive side, and those who say your not good at something, prove them wrong because they wont know you as well as you and/or your audience/fans do.

Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day, and Remember... Never stop believing!

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family! :D You seem like a very determined person and not a lot of people have that, but it's nice to see that you're trying to get others to be just as determined as you are! keep up the great work! :)

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
@iGoDZoFLuiGii Hello there my friend! I absolutely adore your ambition, I have also been doing YouTube for almost 5 years, however I have sometimes judged myself which has left me over the past years to create 3 YouTube accounts due to the content I created and how I wanted to change. And yes, the best thing about uploading a video is the rewards you reap at the end. Getting positive feedback and making peoples days just makes every bit of editing so worth it. You are already at 5,000 Subscribers and I can see you going a long way.

I wish you luck my friend! Continue with those dreams! ;)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Name is Mark Marsh, I own the Youtube Channel iGoDZoFLuiGii, I love posting entertaining gaming videos and I create some awesome Shows & Skits.

I Started Youtube as a Hobby in 2010, around the same time I was finishing school, and looking at what college to enrol in on a 3 year course. So at that time I didn't have the resources or money to afford all the equipment to make my videos stand out more, compared to all the others on the web. After the years go by I managed to save and build my channel to help and encourage gamers to have fun and never stop believing.

Some people say to me "Why do Youtube?" or "Don't you just want to pack it all in?", well my response is this... Never stop believing, never stop believing in yourself, your work, your goals and ambitions, if you love what you do then go for it, if you cant afford things for your videos then use what you can find, whether its around the house or lying around being unused, use your imagination, make the video yours, make it feel around what your feeling, because that what makes your work and style different to many others out there.

I been doing youtube for 6+ years now, and I feel great, im happy with the work I done so far and then work thats yet to come, I look back at my old videos and I see how much I improved over the years, I started out as a Gaming only channel, and now I evolve all that into much more, I added my love for filming and making movies that I begun to make Skits, Shows and Reviews to make my audience laugh.

You can be whatever you like on the Internet, but always remember who you are, what are your strengths, passions, and most importantly imagine, and never listen to negative feedback, always look on the positive side, and those who say your not good at something, prove them wrong because they wont know you as well as you and/or your audience/fans do.

Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day, and Remember... Never stop believing!

Welcome to the Family Mark, I do argeed with you never stop believing and what games do you play?

Reactions: iGoDZoFLuiGii

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the family! :D You seem like a very determined person and not a lot of people have that, but it's nice to see that you're trying to get others to be just as determined as you are! keep up the great work! :)

Thank you :), Ive always known that if you love something your good at then keep working at it, never let anyone stop or put you down, each person has there own imagination, and if you combined it with what you love and enjoy then you can make a piece of art that everyone else will enjoy.

I plan to help encourge people out there to never stop believing in what there good at, and you dont always need a big budget to make something happen, everything can be achieved on a low or no budget. Like me I had a laptop for 4-5 years when I started Youtube, it only have 2GB ram but I managed to make it work for editing my videos lol even thou that laptop wasnt designed for making videos hahaha.

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
@iGoDZoFLuiGii Hello there my friend! I absolutely adore your ambition, I have also been doing YouTube for almost 5 years, however I have sometimes judged myself which has left me over the past years to create 3 YouTube accounts due to the content I created and how I wanted to change. And yes, the best thing about uploading a video is the rewards you reap at the end. Getting positive feedback and making peoples days just makes every bit of editing so worth it. You are already at 5,000 Subscribers and I can see you going a long way.

I wish you luck my friend! Continue with those dreams! ;)

Thank you so much :) and yeah I was the same making other channels, but I decided to keep to my iGoDZoFLuiGii channel as my main account for Gaming videos, and now just evolve it into a channel where I still post gaming but I add in my own Shows consisting of funny skit videos or a series in general to appeal to other audience and to embrace my other side for Film making.

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Thank you :), Ive always known that if you love something your good at then keep working at it, never let anyone stop or put you down, each person has there own imagination, and if you combined it with what you love and enjoy then you can make a piece of art that everyone else will enjoy.

I plan to help encourge people out there to never stop believing in what there good at, and you dont always need a big budget to make something happen, everything can be achieved on a low or no budget. Like me I had a laptop for 4-5 years when I started Youtube, it only have 2GB ram but I managed to make it work for editing my videos lol even thou that laptop wasnt designed for making videos hahaha.

It's nice to have people like you around. It gives me hope for this world. lolol. oh no, you only have 2GB of ram? You poor soul, how does your laptop function? xD

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
It's nice to have people like you around. It gives me hope for this world. lolol. oh no, you only have 2GB of ram? You poor soul, how does your laptop function? xD

Ive recently upgraded last year to a more modern one for editing, but Ive been putting up with my slow 2GB ram laptop for far too long haha, editing used to take me hours to render one video lol