Gaming Trying To Grow On Youtube

iTzFiJi

New User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Ethan or FiJi you can even say iTzFiJi if your feeling formal, but I've uploaded videos and I worked hard on the edits and thumbnails considering I custom made them and are recording very frequently and uploading every few days. I'm not seeing any views or subscribers.

About me:

-I'm 15 years old
-Enjoys playing Cod games and Fallout, sometimes GTA and other games
-Sophmore in High school
-I can record basically whenever I want so if I get a comment asking for certain games I can have it up by the next day

I hope you guys throw a sub my way, some views, and some comments would really be helpful :)

iTzFiJi

New User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Black ops 3 has been interesting but I'm definitely loving the zombies, but the multiplayer could've been better but overall I'm pretty happy with it.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Black ops 3 has been interesting but I'm definitely loving the zombies, but the multiplayer could've been better but overall I'm pretty happy with it.

ah good to know , haven't really played zombies as I'm other way to you , I love the online atm !!!!

King Emman

New User
Nov 17, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to freedom! I love you channel but try to add some no copyright background music. It helps when your in the zone and don't want to talk for certain periods so the viewer doesn't get bored. Other than that, keep making you awesome content and the subs will roll in! :D
Other than that, your channel is awesome and I love it!