www.youtube.com
YouTube
I am back, with yet another banner :)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Both of them are really cool and great colors are coming out of them its awesome to see those particles good particles choice...Well I guess I like the 2nd one because me personally I made a lot of gfx using particles of blue color and orange actually looks more cooler

Reactions: CalebKitt

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Both of them are really cool and great colors are coming out of them its awesome to see those particles good particles choice...Well I guess I like the 2nd one because me personally I made a lot of gfx using particles of blue color and orange actually looks more cooler

Thanks! The particles are actually a shattered glass stock that he send me and I did a ton of editing to it.​

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Who sent u those particles? They are really great and yea u did a lot of editing so thumbs up to u good job....I also use particles and its been a long time making banners and I don't think that I can make one

My client send me the particles so i'm not to sure where he got them. I use stuff like that occasionally, it all depends on the design i'm going for. I bet you could make one still, it's a skill that sticks with you :)

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
My client send me the particles so i'm not to sure where he got them. I use stuff like that occasionally, it all depends on the design i'm going for. I bet you could make one still, it's a skill that sticks with you :)
Yea I guess I like making them and its just been a long time and I feel I won't be able to make a good one...I do have a portfolio I did made a lot its just now I feel like this

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yea I guess I like making them and its just been a long time and I feel I won't be able to make a good one...I do have a portfolio I did made a lot its just now I feel like this

What I do after I take a break is I download someone else's free banner template and then I reverse engineer it. It is really good practice to get you back into the swing of things ;)

Reactions: TheGaminCentral