Solved Using Reuters footage without copyright issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyMickey Motionz

Rising User
May 13, 2015
Will I be able to use F1 footage from Reuters without any copyright issues? I'm launcing a news show and I want to be able to use the footage but F1 are every strict with there copyright and put manual copyright strikes instead of content id claims on videos. So I need confirmation that I won't get copyright issues. Also, how long does it take for Freedom or Reuters to accept my video?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Please don't use copyrighted content on your channel. Well, use it at your own risk. We are highly against copyright and it shouldn't be considered unless your willing to get a content id or copyright strike.

Upvote 0

MickeyMickey Motionz

Rising User
May 13, 2015
Are you guys for real this is the royalty free footage that Freedom got a license for. The footage is owned by Reuters but Freedom gave this access for all the people from this network to use. Are you telling me I can't use that footage? If so what is the point of having royalty free footage provided by this network if it just gives people copyright strikes.

Upvote 0

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
That footage is licensed by freedom for all channels under the MCN. You have full rights to any of the resources freedom has provided as long as you are a freedom partner. You will most likely not get copyright.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.