Solved Video taken down: Copyright strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2014
I mad some video about game bug and I send to game support to report what I found in the game...
after year line corporation block my video there is noting to do whit they can deled my video
i need help

Last edited:

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well if you did not have a written permission from the game puplisher, they were in their full right to remove your video from youtube.
Some companies have a politic which is that only some people are allowed to use their games in videos. So if you did not have a written permission. Then you should not have made a video based on their game.

Always a good idea to check which games need licenses in order to podcast before doing videos on them.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: User.123120
Upvote 0
Nov 13, 2014
Well if you did not have a written permission from the game puplisher, they were in their full right to remove your video from youtube.
Some companies have a politic which is that only some people are allowed to use their games in videos. So if you did not have a written permission. Then you should not have made a video based on their game.

Always a good idea to check which games need licenses in order to podcast before doing videos on them.
Hope this helps.
sorry for bad English I have contact the game support and get remain back from them about this video if the video has problem they block my video at that time... right?
but after year later they block my video

Upvote 0

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
sorry for bad English I have contact the game support and get remain back from them about this video if the video has problem they block my video at that time... right?
but after year later they block my video
The video can be blocked at any time they decide. No matter if it was 1 day or 1 year.
If you did not have a written permission to use it, they can do it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.