Entertainment Vlogging/Gaming/Workouts! Check out who I am :D

Sytec

Rising User
Jun 26, 2016
Grants Pass, Oregon
YouTube
Hey guys!
I'm Sytec, I'm from Grants Pass, Oregon. Grew up two hours south of here in Crescent City, California.. Such a gorgeous place. Home of the Redwoods there, also the Smith River is the number one cleanest river in the US.
I found Freedom by an advertisement on my Youtube Dashboard so I decided to give it a look and I like what I see :D
I joined the forumes in hopes to create friendships and I feel that this would be the best way of connecting with others that enjoy a similar hobby.
My current and long term hobbies are Working-Out, Gaming, Photography.
There are plenty of reasons as to why I started Youtube but mainly to document my life, and help educate/motivate others. Either if your extremely unhealthy I'll try my hardest to help you get the structure and knowledge on how to become healthy. Even depressed, I've been there I have many stories that will be up on the channel givin the time. I also want to just show people how I live my life while doing what I love.
My biggest dream is to help others become confident and healthy. I want to be an impact on society a positive impact that is haha.
The content that is going into my Youtube channel is going to be Vlogging, Gaming and Workouts. With of course some twists here and there. Combinations of all three. The games that I play are: CSGO, Runescape, H1Z1. I'm open to other games but those are my current favorite. Steam ID: Im_Sytec
My upload times are not set just yet but they will be soon enough.
I hope this gives you some insight to who I am and what I'm about along with the future content of my channel. If you want to give my channel a peek (www.Youtube.com/SYT3C) Soon I'll be uploading vlogs I just need to get a adapter for my SD Card. If you do check the channel out give me some constructive criticism. Also if you're good with photoshop, I would love to talk with you as I am alright (I did my YT Banner) I would love to have a Profile Avatar. Anyways cheers! Hope to talk to you guys below.
P.S. Currently partnered with Forela.. No clue how to unlink with them so if you're educated with that plz HALP lol
Twitch.com/Im_Sytec
Give that a like if you like what I do.. Still new to Twitch though.
I did take a while break due to Computer issues/Software issues. Along with moving.
I am back and going to be consistent in case you guys were wonder about the time gap!

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys!
I'm Sytec, I'm from Grants Pass, Oregon. Grew up two hours south of here in Crescent City, California.. Such a gorgeous place. Home of the Redwoods there, also the Smith River is the number one cleanest river in the US.
I found Freedom by an advertisement on my Youtube Dashboard so I decided to give it a look and I like what I see :D
I joined the forumes in hopes to create friendships and I feel that this would be the best way of connecting with others that enjoy a similar hobby.
There are plenty of reasons as to why I started Youtube but mainly to document my life, and help educate/motivate others. Either if your extremely unhealthy I'll try my hardest to help you get the structure and knowledge on how to become healthy. Even depressed, I've been there I have many stories that will be up on the channel givin the time. I also want to just show people how I live my life while doing what I love.
My biggest dream is to help others become confident and healthy. I want to be an impact on society a positive impact that is haha.
The content that is going into my Youtube channel is going to be Vlogging, Gaming and Workouts. With of course some twists here and there. Combinations of all three. The games that I play are: CSGO, Runescape, H1Z1. I'm open to other games but those are my current favorite. Steam ID: Im_Sytec
I hope this gives you some insight to who I am and what I'm about along with the future content of my channel. If you want to give my channel a peek (www.Youtube.com/SYT3C) Soon I'll be uploading vlogs I just need to get a adapter for my SD Card. If you do check the channel out give me some constructive criticism. Also if you're good with photoshop, I would love to talk with you as I am alright (I did my YT Banner) I would love to have a Profile Avatar. Anyways cheers! Hope to talk to you guys below.
P.S. Currently partnered with Forela.. No clue how to unlink with them so if you're educated with that plz HALP lol
Twitch.com/Im_Sytec
I did take a while break due to Computer issues/Software issues. Along with moving.
I am back and going to be consistent in case you guys were wonder about the time gap!
I'm glad that you were able to join the forums Sytec ^^ It's funny how we all come here at some point in our life, I was introduced to Freedom by a random stranger myself. Life can work in mysterious ways at times!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys!
Twitch.com/Im_Sytec

Welcome to the family Mate and I help you how to un-link the partnership, 1. Go to the Youtube Creature Studio 2. Go to Channel Secton 3. Go network and click the Up arrow by you right and its should shows you request to un-link. If your dont you probably in a contract that have to wait you contract ends. Hope this helps

Sytec

Rising User
Jun 26, 2016
Grants Pass, Oregon
YouTube

Vapo Monkey

Respected User
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys!
Twitch.com/Im_Sytec

Fantastic channel buddy ;) i liked alot