Community Wassup wassup

YASKUNK

New User
May 16, 2016
I'm new here, I'm one half of the channel YASKUNK. We just started a few days ago and we're already exceeding the numbers we anticipated for our first video. The feedback so far has been great, and we look forward to creating more videos under the Freedom umbrella. Check us out if you have time!

YASKUNK

New User
May 16, 2016
Nice, but you should add a subscribe button under your post so people can subscribe to your channel.
I figured that would automatically be there, since I linked my youtube channel ID to my profile here. How do I make that appear under my posts?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I'm new here, I'm one half of the channel YASKUNK. We just started a few days ago and we're already exceeding the numbers we anticipated for our first video. The feedback so far has been great, and we look forward to creating more videos under the Freedom umbrella. Check us out if you have time!

Welcome to the family YASKUNK what types games do you play, how you found about Freedom!, and what is you goal for youtube?

For you Subscribe Buttom look at Prology post, use that link, then go to youtube copy last part of you link not whole thing then paste it in the link and save it. :)