Gaming Welcome to LeoGaming!

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello everybody! I started YouTube as I really wanted to make gaming content to entertain gamers and put a smile on their faces. I make gaming content on mainly GTA V and Battlefield 1. My channel ID is: UCsHe8SVnsaL7m0BUYrR-huQ

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everybody! I got to know of Freedom! through a YouTube video. I started YouTube as I really wanted to make gaming content to entertain gamers. I make gaming content on mainly GTA V. My channel ID is: UCsHe8SVnsaL7m0BUYrR-huQ
Eyy! Nice...it's rare to see someone hoping to entertain the viewers...welcome to Freedom man! Will check your channel soon...

Reactions: LeoGaming

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Eyy! Nice...it's rare to see someone hoping to entertain the viewers...welcome to Freedom man! Will check your channel soon...
Thanks man!![DOUBLEPOST=1482632216][/DOUBLEPOST]
Btw I checked out your channel!! Very entertaining!! Loved it!!!!:)

Reactions: AFKPlays

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom community!
I wish you all the best with your Youtube journey. Keep uploading regularly and keep making quality content, you will see the results in some time. Kind regards!

OriginalNex TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sup dude!! Hopefully u will get accepted...freedom is really a very good network in my opinion
I was already with Freedom on a different account but got scared by the videos I seen on YouTube about scams and stuff so I kinda left before I even tried it out... I thought I may as well give it a chance so since I have all my youtubes on one channel now mayas well

OriginalNex TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Yeah I know but like yeah I was just searching up stuff and you know artists always fear losing control lol, I been doing Rap music for 15 years this year since 2002, I have produced beats, I have done Youtube for many years but was on and off and many different names although I did have one set in stone OriginalNex but then changed to Originalnex Tv which im sticking by... So doing alot of media, acting and music I got bit spooked when I seen some videos saying scam I was like Nooooooo run away. LOL

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yeah I know but like yeah I was just searching up stuff and you know artists always fear losing control lol, I been doing Rap music for 15 years this year since 2002, I have produced beats, I have done Youtube for many years but was on and off and many different names although I did have one set in stone OriginalNex but then changed to Originalnex Tv which im sticking by... So doing alot of media, acting and music I got bit spooked when I seen some videos saying scam I was like Nooooooo run away. LOL
Haha I was also on and off a few times!![DOUBLEPOST=1482725591][/DOUBLEPOST]
But still YouTube is hard so as Long as u keep producing quality content regularly u should grow!!