What are your hopes for the new Pokemon generation?

xCasket

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
What do you guys hope for in the new generation of pokemon when Sun and Moon drop this November?

Some of my hopes are that they have a lot of tropical theme pokemon since it is supposed to be based off of Hawaii. Many people want a Tiki pokemon. Woulden't that be cool!?

I also hope they expand upon the Fairy typing since I personally believe that was one of the best things about the last generation.

Lastly I hope the pokemon that receive mega evolutions are on the weaker side and not pokemon who are already super strong and just get stronger (I'm looking at you Gengar and Garchomp...)

What are your guys thoughts?

-Chris-

(New Video Review! Donkey Kong 64. Link Below!)

DragonofLegends

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Since I really haven't been able to play X & Y I can't give a great opinion on the fairy type or mega evo. Although I have loved pokemon since I was 9, I'm just excited for the game in general. It would be cool to see some tropical themed pokemon.

Raging Gyarados

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
IN BATTLE EVOLUTION! In the anime pokemon evolve in battle all the time and it would be super sweet if your pokemon evolved as soon as it hit the required level in battle. It would make it so much more epic and it wouldn't be hard for gamefreak to do anyway as they've already done mega evolutions in battle. All they'd have to do is change the animation.

Also I really want pokemon following you to come back like in heart gold and soul silver. It would be especially awesome in this new 3D game engine.

Finally they need to make freakin EV's and IV's into a screen on your pokemon's summary so you don't have to use a stupid calculator or go to the judge to see how good your pokemon is for competitive battling :D

And MEGA FREAKING DUNSPARCE PLEASE!!!

Nexus Portal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I just hope they dont mess it up. I love the ideas for the new starters and the new legendaries. I'm not a huge fan of the camera angles though...But what I want from them:

Expand the Mega Evolution pool
I would love to see them try to expand the mega pool, but not over saturate it. Maybe have like a mega Shuckle....so my Shuckle can be even more of a trolly defensive tank than it already is :p:D:cool:

Add an Eeveelution
I would love to see a new edition to the Eevee evolution chain. Maybe something like ghost and you could evolve it by using some sort of item on it when it faints

Shiny Zygarde
C'mon. You know you want it :3

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
I hope that we have access to all of the legendary Pokemons as well as fully voiced Pokemon. Also, I hope they can make an extremely engaging story that will engage players to play the game to completion.