What do you record with?

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
I record my videos with the ps4 and my iPhone for Vlogs! It would be interesting to
See
What others rec with!

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
A have a couple of studio quality level cameras and a Logitech c930 if I am lazy on the computer.. Adobe software and all that. The PS3 stuff always looks nice.

Reactions: CMTXRATED

1-Bit

Rising User
May 1, 2014
Toronto, Canada
YouTube
Mine is more audio based than anything since I do music. For recording all types of videos, all I use is my android phone, and then I have a beefy rig for recording audio. Gonna save up for a decent slr though.

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
I mainly use bandicam for my recording software and a blue snowball to pick up my voice. Don't really have a budget for a camera or better tech atm

Alpha Oh

Apr 5, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
For video usually either OBS(still kind of new to it) or PlayClaw.

Facecam(and soon vlogging): Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Audio: Haven't really stuck with a clear cut one yet, but the Voice Recording app that I've been testing on my Note 5 works surprisingly well. So I may use that for non-facecam videos.

Wonderboy Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
Southern California
YouTube
I use OBS-Studio on my PC. The reason is that you can split your desktop audio and mic into 2 different tracks and this way i can edit my voice in post. You can also add a Virtual Cable to you pc and this will allow you to split off your communication program such as discord into another channel. This way you can have 3 total tracks and adjust the volume of each one in post.

RogueMonkeyJr. Gaming

Rising User
Mar 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I use OBS-Studio on my PC. The reason is that you can split your desktop audio and mic into 2 different tracks and this way i can edit my voice in post. You can also add a Virtual Cable to you pc and this will allow you to split off your communication program such as discord into another channel. This way you can have 3 total tracks and adjust the volume of each one in post.

You can also do this with DXtory :)

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Nvidia Shadowplay till I find something extremely more improved. Otherwise, OBS is a spare and useful for classics or live stuff. As for webcams, I haven't planned it out, though I'm planning to get one once my channel gets big enough.

gamer1000%

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
I quite like Shadowplay...has some good stuff...i plan on getting the c920 to use as webcam...along with ....almost everyone else here, haha

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
I record my videos with the ps4 and my iPhone for Vlogs! It would be interesting to
See
What others rec with!
I use bandicam, would really llike to have a capture card in the future ! I play on pc so i do my editin and all that stuff on it too :)