What Graphics, Intros, Outros do you gamers need?

acinger

Rising User
Freedom! Member
What Graphics, Intros, Outros do you gamers need?

My plan is to taylor a pack full of graphics, intros, outros, etc to support the gaming community here. As i am not a gamer myself your feedback would be well appreciated. And as there are mainly gamers around here i thought this would be a good way to support ya.
In addition to the poll you can always just leave your needs as a comment ... thanks Andy

StrafyTV

Rising User
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
I don't use an intro I feel they're becoming outdated, however I think a good channel banner & end cards are essential

Reactions: acinger

acinger

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, thanks for all your feedback. The first outro will be online in less than an hour.
It will be available on my channel, but ill let you know as soon as it is uploaded and ready to use.

I would love to show you the video, but we are not allowed to share.. i guess. So heres a little screenshot of how the outro will look:

Next up... Intro... Cheers Andy

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
Hey guys, thanks for all your feedback. The first outro will be online in less than an hour.
It will be available on my channel, but ill let you know as soon as it is uploaded and ready to use.
I would love to show you the video, but we are not allowed to share.. i guess. So heres a little screenshot of how the outro will look:

Next up... Intro... Cheers Andy

I love that outro looks amazing

Reactions: acinger