What is your least favorite genre, and why?

FlareWolf

Well-Known User
Jun 11, 2014
YouTube
Sports games, i never liked them. The reason is that you can do the same thing in real life, i mean you can't play in a professional league, but still....

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
Modern Horror, why, It doesn't really get me :/ I find some older games scarier then modern horror.

i can see that the two games that scare me is resident evil revelations for 3ds and dead island dont ask me why those two scared me so bad but they did

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Sports games ... not a big fan of sports in real life, so I am even less of a fan of sport in video games.

Course, the only exception is anything with wheels or boards. So racing, snow boarding, skate boarding ... etc. Those kind of games I like.

Killadays

KillaDays
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2014
Canadurr
YouTube
I don't like sport's games, other than maybe one on the wii. Like I loving watching and playing hockey with my brother in real life, but when it comes to the game I can't seem to be able to keep track of anything, where the ball is, who I am playing as. I have nothing against organized sport it's just that I avoid it in real life so I avoid it in video games too haha.

Banson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2014
Wales
www.youtube.com
YouTube
_Banson_
I don't like sport's games, other than maybe one on the wii. Like I loving watching and playing hockey with my brother in real life, but when it comes to the game I can't seem to be able to keep track of anything, where the ball is, who I am playing as. I have nothing against organized sport it's just that I avoid it in real life so I avoid it in video games too haha.

I feel exactly the same haha!

vDom

Rising User
Jul 18, 2015
YouTube
I can never get into MOBA's. I have only ever tried League of Legends and Smite and I just couldn't find the appeal. I'm not super into Beat 'em ups either but I haven't played too many of those.

Apart from that I pretty much like at least one game from every genre. :)

FoxyGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2015
YouTube
FPS, because of the people there and I'm just bad at them.
and Puzzle games, because most of the times it's less "puzzle" and more "lets waste your time"

RonnRetrobro jr

Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
I would say horror games. Because horror is subjective it is difficult to play multiple horror games that really give me a good scare. Also gameplay in horror games is usually boring. Take until dawn and 5 nights of freddy's love watching people play, the story is cool, and the jump scares are decent but the gameplay to both of those are lacking. Until dawn is more like a movie which looks great but is not worth buying to me and freddy's has a great lure but just clicking with a mouse even if it is stressful and strategically timed is still kinda lame to me.