What Rank Are The Freedom Community In CS GO?

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
I play CS GO and I've played the CS series since the end of source. I am MGE at the moment. I was MGE before the patch and I deranked down to MG1 so the struggle back up was real. I want to know what rank the freedom community are. Feel free to leave your steam profile so we can play together some time. Also if you want to see some cool clips from me playing with my mate, check out my channel for a CS GO funny moments video (I will be uploading more CS GO soon).

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Gosh, I'm only like level 3 or something like that. Barely played the game, just streamed it a bit and done some challenges with some of my watchers. Occasionally play it for a little bit of fun. So I never get high rank and don't understand the ranks really. xD Know one of my watcher and friend have high rank at least. c:

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
Gosh, I'm only like level 3 or something like that. Barely played the game, just streamed it a bit and done some challenges with some of my watchers. Occasionally play it for a little bit of fun. So I never get high rank and don't understand the ranks really. xD Know one of my watcher and friend have high rank at least. c:
I know how that feels. You'll be a high rank if you keep playing :)

Sea

Respected User
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
Once upon a time, I was Master Guardian, with a shiny gold Ak. Now I'm a Silver Elite Master. Life is a struggle online and off.

Sea

Respected User
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
Nice to meet you Nova 3, I feel like I've seen you in the mirror before, but that was a while ago...