What to do with my life

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I didn't get accepted to the university I wanted to go. I did not recieve my other university applications to the program i chose (just got a another program). The only option i have now is to accept those offers or redo a course to get accepted into the program I want. The university is pretty far from where i live. I need some suggestions

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Id say redo the courses you need to get the program you want if you can.

Your going to be working for much longer than you have gone to school. So try your best to get into the work you want to do. Its a loooong haul...

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I didn't get accepted to the university I wanted to go. I did not recieve my other university applications to the program i chose (just got a another program). The only option i have now is to accept those offers or redo a course to get accepted into the program I want. The university is pretty far from where i live. I need some suggestions
Mmm, I'd say join the university where you got accepted into but with another program. Can you change majors after a year? I'm not sure where you're from, but where I live, they allow program changes after a semester or a year of being a student.

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Mmm, I'd say join the university where you got accepted into but with another program. Can you change majors after a year? I'm not sure where you're from, but where I live, they allow program changes after a semester or a year of being a student.
I can but i'll be wasting 1 year. I cant redo my courses