What type of video would give me lots of views?

Mr Crazy Chicken

Rising User
Jun 9, 2015
YouTube
Hello, my name is Mr Crazy Chicken and I do gaming videos and vlogs. I havn't been getting any views on videos lately which leads to less subscribers. It made me wonder what sort of video should I do which can attract my audience to watch it.
If you have any suggestions then could you please tell me it means a lot right now.
Also it would be apreciated if you could check out my chanel, subscribe and give me any feedback on what is good and what could be better, thank you! ^_^

KestonicTV

Freedom! Member
Well it's all about creativity and i suggest you to create a plan on what kind of video you want to create which you think will attract viewers, always create videos that you will enjoy creating. Checked out your channel and dude your videos are awesome, but the key to getting more views is sharing it around social media "Facebook, Twitter" etc also tell your friends about it. it's all about the title you put and the thumbnail, both of those are important because that's what the viewer will first see before clicking on the actual video so make it attractive, make videos that are funny and fun to watch. Good luck :D

Reactions: Mr Crazy Chicken

Mr Crazy Chicken

Rising User
Jun 9, 2015
YouTube
Well it's all about creativity and i suggest you to create a plan on what kind of video you want to create which you think will attract viewers, always create videos that you will enjoy creating. Checked out your channel and dude your videos are awesome, but the key to getting more views is sharing it around social media "Facebook, Twitter" etc also tell your friends about it. it's all about the title you put and the thumbnail, both of those are important because that's what the viewer will first see before clicking on the actual video so make it attractive, make videos that are funny and fun to watch. Good luck :D
Thank you for the support and I will start putting some more thought on the thumbnails and titles, thank you! ^_^
I have checked out your channel and I love you videos!! ^_^

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
A unique video with great SEO.
Making something a million others have isn't going to get you anywhere.

So find a game or a topic that few have tried to tread through and make sure the tags make it visible to your intended audience.

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
haylooww ~

Yeah sometimes it can be how your channel looks like, how your thumbnails looks like, and stuff like that. Not obligatory your content :D But what I would recommend you to do is to see in your analytics what is the average time of watching, for exemple if you make videos 15min long and the average time of watching it's 1min on your videos well you have a problem lol and yeah you have to work on that if so ^__^

But if it's only the fact that you think you have not enought views/subs, well there's 2 things to meditate

- First I would hightly recommend you to make videos about things you love, for a simple reason: you really, really, REALLY do not want to make videos the way some people may like them. Why? Because your subscribers and viewers would never be on the same page as you :/ when you will get tired of doing what you think some people love to watch, you willl lose them! So you will lose your time :(

- Second you should do what you are doing right now, communicate with other youtubers ^__^ you need to find people that YOU are interested in, make friends, and litle by litle you will grow your audience. Subscribers are not random people on the internet lol they are friends you made on youtube ^__^

Hope it helps? Please let me know!

Reactions: Tonbull Army

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, my name is Mr Crazy Chicken and I do gaming videos and vlogs. I havn't been getting any views on videos lately which leads to less subscribers. It made me wonder what sort of video should I do which can attract my audience to watch it.
If you have any suggestions then could you please tell me it means a lot right now.
Also it would be apreciated if you could check out my chanel, subscribe and give me any feedback on what is good and what could be better, thank you! ^_^
Being unique isn't too bad. Trying to be someone else is where people fail all the time. Imagine what your best attributes are, and make a video related to it! Passion can go a long way in helping other people see your potential ^^

WarHero

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Something original Something new!
Try doing a collab with someone if you are doing gaming their subscribers could become yours!