What types of channels do/don't you subscribe to?

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Personally, I don't subscribe to gaming channels - I just don't enjoy watching someone else play games.

I subscribe to react videos - animation videos, entertainment videos (like tomska) and musician videos - anything else.. not usually. Oh also if I find them hot I might subscribe, just so I can stare at their sexiness hahaha..

what about you guys?

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I subscribe to channels I enjoy. Despite what they might produce. If they are a music composer I enjoy listening to. A podcaster like Joe Rogan for example or even some sort of funny videos guy. If I like their content I subscribe.

I hate fake youtubers and people who are exploiting others for money. I don't subscribe to them. I also only subscribe to businesses and new networks I know are for the people and don't only have money at heart.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I hate fake youtubers and people who are exploiting others for money. I don't subscribe to them. I also only subscribe to businesses and new networks I know are for the people and don't only have money at heart.

What do you mean "fake" youtubers? Like people taking other people's content and claiming it as their own?

As for me, I watch pretty much anything.
Most of the time, I'm using it as white noise in the background, so I guess whatever is entertaining enough to be that would work for me.
I'm not picky.

GLP Matty

Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
What do you mean "fake" youtubers? Like people taking other people's content and claiming it as their own?

As for me, I watch pretty much anything.
Most of the time, I'm using it as white noise in the background, so I guess whatever is entertaining enough to be that would work for me.
I'm not picky.
People who are just in it for the money or people who are not really acting themselves. Not in a sense that they are nervous but they are trying to pretend they are a different type of person or saying stuff about themselves that isn't entirely true. I could call AustinFFA a fake youtuber. His friend xcodeh did life stories so he made a channel to do the same but all his stories are so ridiculous and he has done like 200 videos. The amount of stuff he claims to have been caught doing would have got him in jail years ago.

Reactions: Enmoshin

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
People who are just in it for the money or people who are not really acting themselves. Not in a sense that they are nervous but they are trying to pretend they are a different type of person or saying stuff about themselves that isn't entirely true. I could call AustinFFA a fake youtuber. His friend xcodeh did life stories so he made a channel to do the same but all his stories are so ridiculous and he has done like 200 videos. The amount of stuff he claims to have been caught doing would have got him in jail years ago.

Ah, huh, I should get my boyfriend to do that. He probably has 200 videos worth of ridiculous stories, haha. And many of them would have sent him to jail if he wasn't nearly as lucky as he is. I'm surprised he's even as old as he is given that he's gotten himself into some crazy shenanigans.

GLP Matty

Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Ah, huh, I should get my boyfriend to do that. He probably has 200 videos worth of ridiculous stories, haha. And many of them would have sent him to jail if he wasn't nearly as lucky as he is. I'm surprised he's even as old as he is given that he's gotten himself into some crazy shenanigans.
Without a doubt everyone's got some crazy stories in life. I'd like to see some actual genuine people doing life stories.

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member

oh come now, people have been embellishing stories for generationa hahaha...

GLP Matty

Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
oh come now, people have been embellishing stories for generationa hahaha...
That still doesn't make it any better. A good story is fun and all but lying to hundreds of fans about it while claiming the story is true is too far. I'd never lie to my subscribers about stuff like that.

LifeWithjason

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
I'm subscribed to a lot of weed-tubers ^.^

I used to follow a lot of gaming content creators but I kinda lost interest in most main stream video games :p

Megz & Lo

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
We subscribe to a lot comedy channels, but for the most part we will watch/subscribe to anyone or anything that is funny or entertaining. We like to laugh:)

Reactions: LifeWithjason