What was the first game that you enjoyed?

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Freelancer. I lost so many hours of my youth flying around aimlessly. Even more hours when I discovered I could play online. On a daily up connection that came to be rather costly.

Sorry mother .

Reactions: Nuke

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Probably Warcraft 3, played it once at my cousins house (when I was like 8) and I've been hooked on the Warcraft series ever since :)
World of Warcraft is going to take my soul again when Legion comes out. I have LITERALLY thousands of hours clocked into that game xD

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
I was a completionist from birth. I beat Super Mario Bros. when I was 3 (yes, even "hard" star mode where goombas are the black-shelled guys), and would play it endlessly. Then again, I'm probably a bit older than most youtubers out there, so I grew up right around when the Nes was still new.

First game I LOVED was probably Phantasy Star 4: End of The Millenium (a 1993 RPG)...love it so much it became my first series on my channel. It's what really made me fall in love with RPGs, and makes me more critical about the story in said genre (sorry, but FF7 is terrible in terms of story...even 8 does a better job of storytelling...and I don't wanna talk about FF10).

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
The first game I really enjoyed was Mercs on the sega platform. I put whole days into that game trying to get better and just sucking but my god I enjoyed every moment of it

Dec 21, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I would say Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the Nintendo Gamecube. The game was legit and I still play it every now and then.
That game was amazing and id have to say would be one of the first games i truly appreciated. I remember playing this in the "playpen" or "gamepen" at our old mcdonalds. They used to have gamecubes and n64s set up around in these little circular stations close to the cash so your parents would wait in line while you gamed!

Reactions: Tythaeus

TJHeath32

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
England
YouTube
Spyro- Year of the Dragon for PS1 was my first game and I enjoyed it thoroughly. If anyone can find any means to play it you totally should!