When's the last time you got injured and why?

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
This thread exists because yesterday, I was watching my boyfriend play soccer, and I was up on the stands. Once they were done, the team made their way over to the stands and would sit around, catch a breath, and chat a little.

The boyfriend and some friends were going to go to the local bar to get some drinks and dinner and I followed suit. And keep in mind, I've been to the soccer place for well over a year and a half, and yesterday, I decided to forget that steps existed and made a huge tumble down the stairs and twisted my ankles. :(

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
This thread exists because yesterday, I was watching my boyfriend play soccer, and I was up on the stands. Once they were done, the team made their way over to the stands and would sit around, catch a breath, and chat a little.

The boyfriend and some friends were going to go to the local bar to get some drinks and dinner and I followed suit. And keep in mind, I've been to the soccer place for well over a year and a half, and yesterday, I decided to forget that steps existed and made a huge tumble down the stairs and twisted my ankles. :(
Damn, that sounds extremely painful! I had an incident not too long ago at work. My ankles are weak, and I was standing on a tire for a truck I was inspecting. While I was stepping off the tire, a car rolled up, and I got distracted. My footing was off, and I rolled my ankle thereafter. It was terrible, but I was able to work still, I can still feel it hurt from a couple weeks ago.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Damn, that sounds extremely painful! I had an incident not too long ago at work. My ankles are weak, and I was standing on a tire for a truck I was inspecting. While I was stepping off the tire, a car rolled up, and I got distracted. My footing was off, and I rolled my ankle thereafter. It was terrible, but I was able to work still, I can still feel it hurt from a couple weeks ago.
Oh gosh, that sounds terrible! At least it was just rolling your ankle. Could have been worse!

U

User.123120

welp, i was using a knife as a screwdriver and slip, the carpets now red, lesson? Don't be a dumb ass my finger is still healing lol

Shadsters

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
when i was 15 going on 16 i broke my collar bone falling down a mount and the following year i broke my scathoid bone playing football hurt like hell tbh

U

User.123120

when i was 15 going on 16 i broke my collar bone falling down a mount and the following year i broke my scathoid bone playing football hurt like hell tbh

I used to play for Worcester then to Walsall as a keeper as was about to go to West Brom, Until i broke my scaphoid, arm and ankle, The worst thing that happend to me (i was so high in the stretcher). I would of been playing professionally right now, but if this guy didn't two footed tackle me while i was sweeping the ball i could of been in the Championship :( haven't played it since :(

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I used to play for Worcester then to Walsall as a keeper as was about to go to West Brom, Until i broke my scaphoid, arm and ankle, The worst thing that happend to me (i was so high in the stretcher). I would of been playing professionally right now, but if this guy didn't two footed tackle me while i was sweeping the ball i could of been in the Championship :( haven't played it since :(
Jeez! Sounds like you get injured often, haha

Sebastian Cervantes

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
Atwater
YouTube
I was like 3 years old and I fell out of a shopping cart and landed on my head, I ended up getting stitches on my right forehead. idk my mom told me half my face was covered with running blood but i dont remember :b hahha

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Damn enmoshin that sounds ******...
Im living with a broke rib right now :(
Picking up the children is so painful...
thank goodness for pain killers
What? How are you living with a broke rib? o___O
You can't do anything about that?
Did you break your rib from picking up your kids?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
What? How are you living with a broke rib? o___O
You can't do anything about that?
Did you break your rib from picking up your kids?
No actually originally i broke it climbing a cement wall hiding a game cache... yeah... karma eh... hide free money... get broken rib... rofl...

Anyways... i healed from that and broke it again just recently falling over a chair tripping over one of my dogs...

And no... theres no rest for the wicked... i just take some advil and play through the pain... so to speak...

Theres really nothing they can do for it...

U

User.123120

Read the first few words and was like this is going to be bad... :D

I've done the, trying to pry something open with a pocket knife and it folded back onto my finger. Still got a decent scar from that...

Haha, it was a bad move, i hate cuts from knifes. Scares scares everywhere lol

Awww I hope your ankle feels better soon D:

The worst I've had lately are little cuts, tho with like 10 of them on each hand it gets a little bothersome lel ;;;u;;;
I also bruised my knee D: .... which wasn't too bad, until the next day I did hit it wrong and now I have double bruise ahaha xDD
But that's nothing compared to a lot of you guys x'DDD omg <3