Tech WrightJakob0

Jakob Charles Wright

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello, seems like I'm new around here. I am Jakob, I took a really long break from YouTube and have just started getting back into the swing of things. On my channel you should find a variety of videos from intros to tech showcases and reviews, I joined freedom as I was recommended by a friend to join up. Come visit my Channel : YouTube.com\user\wrightjakob0

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hello, seems like I'm new around here. I am Jakob, I took a really long break from YouTube and have just started getting back into the swing of things. On my channel you should find a variety of videos from intros to tech showcases and reviews, I joined freedom as I was recommended by a friend to join up. Come visit my Channel : YouTube.com\user\wrightjakob0
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom! Forums. I hope you're able to collaborate with people and grow your channel! I personally know how difficult it is to make intros. I tried one day to make one and instantly got so much more respect for people like you. Keep up the good work man and good luck!

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool man - I also took a long break from youtube so I get where you're coming from - tech/ask channels are always quite up there in popularity and usefulness! I am sure you will do great! :)

subscribed to you!

Jakob Charles Wright

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom! Forums. I hope you're able to collaborate with people and grow your channel! I personally know how difficult it is to make intros. I tried one day to make one and instantly got so much more respect for people like you. Keep up the good work man and good luck!
Subbed :)

Jakob Charles Wright

Rising User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool man - I also took a long break from youtube so I get where you're coming from - tech/ask channels are always quite up there in popularity and usefulness! I am sure you will do great! :)

subscribed to you!
Subbed :)