Gaming Xbox One and PC collab

DragonofLegends

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone I'm looking to collab with people on xbox one or pc, if you're interested here is what I'm looking for. on Xbox One, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Rocket League (can also play with people that have it on PC), ARK, GTA 5 and Minecraft xbox one edition. as for PC, I have Gmod, CS:GO (Which I haven't played in awhile and I'm rubbish at it), Left 4 Dead 2 and Portal 2.

I mainly play on xbox one but I would like to start getting my YouTube channel back up so I will play on pc as well to mix things up I guess. Dragonoflegends is my GT and on steam you can find me under Harry Dunne.

we can use the freedom family discord to chat since I don't really don't use skype often. Be for I forget please be at least 18+ since there most likely will be cursing involved. I don't always use foul language but it happens. Feel free to add me on xbox one or steam but please send a message saying you want to collab and add freedom family. makes it easier for me so I don't ignore it. Whenever you want to collab shoot me a message I'll let you know if I'm available. Thanks for your time.