Usgamers

Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
hdshowGFX
The new xbox one X got a lot of people talking, they promote it as the 4k machine, however there's not a lot of 4k games, Bungie says there game will run at 30fps, Anthem is going to be upscaled and many games can't really run in native 4k, i'm not bashing anyone who want's to own one, I want people to be aware that it isn't what it is, I won't lie there console is impressive, it's smaller then the one s and it's more powerful then the ps4 pro however there cpu is lacking and that is bottle necking the GPU. To be honest the real problem for me is why can't they just make it a 1080p 60fps ultra monster, having a smooth optimised game is more important then a good looking one but that's just what I think.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The new xbox one X got a lot of people talking, they promote it as the 4k machine, however there's not a lot of 4k games, Bungie says there game will run at 30fps, Anthem is going to be upscaled and many games can't really run in native 4k, i'm not bashing anyone who want's to own one, I want people to be aware that it isn't what it is, I won't lie there console is impressive, it's smaller then the one s and it's more powerful then the ps4 pro however there cpu is lacking and that is bottle necking the GPU. To be honest the real problem for me is why can't they just make it a 1080p 60fps ultra monster, having a smooth optimised game is more important then a good looking one but that's just what I think.
Have to agree with you on that, 4K is noce and all but you also need the Tv for it wich costs a lot of money. A friend of mine has a Ps4 Pro with a 4K and the visuals is insane though!

Reactions: Usgamers

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I don't really have an opinion on what consoles should have as I don't own one or plan on owning one. Really they should focus on what the average person will have in their home in the next few years, I don't see 4K been cheap enough to be affordable just yet, say 2020 it may be, so really its up to them if they want to risk it.​

Reactions: Usgamers