Community Yooo, what is up Freedom! Family?

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
Hello ladies and gentleman! My name is Dirby, a 22 year-old, ambitious, energetic, kid at heart. I have been a proud member of the freedom family since 2016. However, Iv'e never correctly introduced myself. I found freedom thanks to the many YouTubers, and partnership review sites online, raving about how supportive this community is. Two years later, lurking the forums, I tend to agree. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

I hope you guys continue to greet newer members with open arms, warm welcomes and big smiles :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello ladies and gentleman! My name is Dirby, a 22 year-old, ambitious, energetic, kid at heart. I have been a proud member of the freedom family since 2016. However, Iv'e never correctly introduced myself. I found freedom thanks to the many YouTubers, and partnership review sites online, raving about how supportive this community is. Two years later, lurking the forums, I tend to agree. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

I hope you guys continue to greet newer members with open arms, warm welcomes and big smiles :)
Better late than never with a introduction :p

Welcome to the Community ;)