Entertainment YouTube story

Ketan Koli

New User
Sep 18, 2015
YouTube
I first started YouTube when I was in 9th class. We have a computer subject in which we can make anything and that will be showed in the school in front of everyone, if it is good. Then I started learning adobe after effects and first started with flying animation and made small videos at my home only for trial but that subject got removed my bad but I didn't give up and started a YouTube channel and find you 'freedom' and made a video which only got 300 views but I was happy but my father not , cause it didn't give me any money , I just got 0.01 $ but I didn't give up and made good video and better and started learning some 3d animation but though I didn't get any response and now also I just have 8 subs and nobody supports me except my friends and if I get more views my father will be happy and so will I . I do my best in making YouTube videos if freedom support me it will be very very big help from freedom family.

Yeddy

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
Hello! Nice seeing you as a part of the Freedom! family! Good luck with your channel!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
One help only
Please help me grow.

Ok dude , what you need to do is use social media a lot , this has helped me grow a lot such as twitter and google + , make sure to be active in forums as it helps , get to know people and so on.

try to make some catchy thumbnails and titles !!!!!

Then of course each day research how to improve your skills , I spend a bit of time each day looking at videos to improve my editing because it isn't that great atm

just a little bit , hope it helps though :)

Ketan Koli

New User
Sep 18, 2015
YouTube
Ok dude , what you need to do is use social media a lot , this has helped me grow a lot such as twitter and google + , make sure to be active in forums as it helps , get to know people and so on.

try to make some catchy thumbnails and titles !!!!!

Then of course each day research how to improve your skills , I spend a bit of time each day looking at videos to improve my editing because it isn't that great atm

just a little bit , hope it helps though :)
Thanks man!!

Reactions: Prology