Do you like my YouTube Channel

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda

• is the channel gonna grow

• Total voters
Hi There all You YouTubers and Freedom Partners My name is Jason i am 36 years old from Hamilton Ontario Canada Been Doing YouTube off & on with different channels. I decided on January 2015 to start a brand new Channel Called Fire Rat's Playground. I decided to start this channel to share my passions to people all over the world. I am a Gamer Photographer and Internet Radio Personalty. I started the channel by my self at first then I brought in my Friend Brandon Moura aka DJ Boston that work with me on my internet radio Station Called Steel Town Radio on Spreaker.com to join my YouTube channel and help make videos for my channel.

In January 2015 he told me about Cable Line Network YouTube partnership where I could make move with my YouTube Channel & at first I thought it was a scam, So I looked into it and saw it was own by a 23 year old guy Named Glen Duncan the owner so I deiced to give it a go and in a few months we started making money & getting subs. Later on we started making more videos of all kinds & it brought in more subs and likes. the Cable line Network offered to pay it partners to stream on twitch so we trued that and it work we make so money & got more subs. Next we started our own YouTube Network Called The Maximize Network it was tuff to do but we got partners to join us not a lot so i kind backed away from it for a while. Later on me and Brandon Had a Fight and he left my Channel and went to do his own channel and at that time we have 375 subs so we did not talk for a few months so i kept doing my channel doing gaming video live streams and product reviews and unboxing and jumped up 608 subs as of today in one year I am Now 36 years old in may 29 2016

My channel is all about everything from gaming to blogs to weather videos to unboxings products reviews to channel spotlights

I am doing my channel not for the money or for views I am doing it for the love of my passions & to share my videos all over the world to show people what i am in to & to teach people and help buy good products as well I am a one man show right now but I try to upload as many videos as i kind as much as i can.

I hope you like my channel and like me for me

This is my Story and i am sticking to it

Link to My Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4-1wXdacTOBVQwH-fC_Uw

Welcome to the Freedom forums Jason! Sounds like you have been through it all with youtube, could almost make a Drama series about it :D Hope you have a good time with us and if you have any questions about the forums let me know.

Thanks i could make it a drama series but i have help few people in my day with my channel i am not big but i will be some dame dream come true and I believe in it all Freedom does help us grow Thanks for your comment i Love your channel Keep up the good work