Mr Crazy Chicken

Rising User
Jun 9, 2015
YouTube
Hello, I am Mr Crazy Chicken and I have been doing youtube for a year now. I have been having trouble with subscribers lately and I think it is from how frequently I upload videos. I upload once a week on every Sunday as it gives time for me to edit and record what I think is an entertaining video. For an entire year now I have been carefully recording and editing my to fit the standards it needs to be, which is the reason why it takes almost a week to finally upload. I have never reached 100 subs before and I would it to happen at least once in my youtube career. ^_^

Your name:
Mr Crazy Chicken.
(Optional) Where are you from?: UK.
(Optional) How old are you?: Currently 14 and a half.
How did you find Freedom!? From some other YouTube videos.
What made you join our forums?: I would love to gain more subscribers and fans.
What are your hobbies?: I love filming and gaming.
What is your favourite food? I don't really have a favourite.
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to gain to some online friends and become YT famous.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel but I also do different kinds of vlogs.
When do you upload?: The best time I can upload is on a Sunday at the end of the week.
Channel link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0klocw9AtLkBDcL0Te_ivQ

SUBSCRIBE!! Please....

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Chicken :) I'm from the UK woop woop !!! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask around

I do like that chicken city video , its nice to see 2 views of it in the making very good idea (y) (Y)

Reactions: Mr Crazy Chicken