Age Restriction and its limit

CleopatraBrownieTv

New User
Freedom! Member
Hi here is Cleopatra,
I have a YouTube Channel, which is for me not so sexual as many people would think! it is an opinion and very subjectiv Manner. Anyway I would like to know how exactly can you say that some Videos are offensiv?!
And how much would YouTube Tolerate that!
I've got 2 Videos age restricted... one if them is less erotic than all the Videos I have...But it has the most Views (over 100.000).
Please let me know your opinion and experiences about this manner. What does the Network offer us in cases of disagreement with YouTube?!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi here is Cleopatra,
I have a YouTube Channel, which is for me not so sexual as many people would think! it is an opinion and very subjectiv Manner. Anyway I would like to know how exactly can you say that some Videos are offensiv?!
And how much would YouTube Tolerate that!
I've got 2 Videos age restricted... one if them is less erotic than all the Videos I have...But it has the most Views (over 100.000).
Please let me know your opinion and experiences about this manner. What does the Network offer us in cases of disagreement with YouTube?!
The way i see it you play with your audience in a certain way that can be seen sexual for some, differs per person.
In what terms the Network can provide help in here is something i can't answer but i do know that once a video containst certain sounds or material that is seen as erotic is when youtube places the age restriction on it.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
YouTube tries to be very conservative when it comes to this sort of thing. It has to cater for all countries and cultures, so something that may seem fine could still be flagged as inappropriate for younger viewers. In the end if shouldn't change all that much people still find a way to watch the video :)