SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Okay so since Freedom won't let me repartner with them because the sign up thingies keeps saying username already taken, so I can't sign up CAN ANYONE MAKE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON ANOTHER NETWORK? I'd prefer one like Freedom. Thats the reason I sorta joined anyway cause of the freedom. But is there anything else that would come close or be a good replacement? I am a sort of beginner channel so would it be better to just do the YouTube Partnership thing and adsense, or find a network? Can you leave the partnership program if you decide to? Which would be better? BECAUSE UNLESS FREEDOM LET'S ME REPARTNER I CAN'T DO A THING...

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hang on, i doubt that Freedom wouldnt repartner anyone because of an already taken username? and even if that was the case you could change usernames (A)?

As far as i know the "no lock in contract" Freedom has is quite unique for MCN's.
If i were you i would contact support with this issue, they might be able to help you out ;)

SimmieAutomatic

Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Hang on, i doubt that Freedom wouldnt repartner anyone because of an already taken username? and even if that was the case you could change usernames (A)?

As far as i know the "no lock in contract" Freedom has is quite unique for MCN's.
If i were you i would contact support with this issue, they might be able to help you out ;)

I wanna keep the name I have now though. But I've already emailed support, and they keep asking for stuff I can't give them like a freedom ID, and things I can't get to because I have to sign up to be a partner.