EwanIsSimple

New User
Jan 16, 2016
Manchester, England
YouTube
Hey there, well where do I start?? I have been making YouTube content ever since I was 11 and have never really thought of partnering beforehand so I thought that I would partner with this channel. I believe that if you have fun doing what you do, do it!! I have had so much fun up to now and have met so many awesome people through making YouTube content, whether they be fellow vloggers, gamers or even GFX creators. I think that by partnering I could even get an even bigger audience and fan base. Of course I am new to all this but wanted to get my name out so be prepared to see my name around here a lot more. If you want more info about who I am, be sure to check below :)

My Name: Ewan
Where Am I From?: Manchester, England
How Old Am I?: 16
How Did I Find Freedom!? Through My Friends Awesome Channel
What Are My Hobbies? I Love To Live Life Through A Lens!! I Love To Film And Make Video!!
What Is My Favourite Food? It Has To Be Ice-Cream
Why Did You Start YouTube? To Entertain My Friends And To Put My Videos Up Somewhere So It Didn't Clog Up My Desktop!!
What Is My Biggest Dream? I Would Love To Become An Actor Or Even A Performing Arts Teacher
What Kind Of Channel Do I Run?: I Run An All Ages Vlogging Channel
When Do I Upload?: I Upload Whenever I Can, However It Is Going To Be More Frequent
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5v8EVmTTbDSi4MywT2OVmA

Thank You Guys And Gals!! :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @EwanIsSimple,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Ice cream is wonderful, I haven't had some in a while actually. :eek:

Haha, I checked out your channel, congratulations on being accepted into college! Vlogging looks like something fun to do and I've been thinking more and more about making some of my own. I was wondering, of all the moments and things you've captured so far, what has been your most favourite/valuable?

You should drop by the "General" discussion section some time if you haven't already! Discussion sections are some of the best parts of the forums in my opinion.

Click here to visit "General"!

I look forward to seeing you around!