Entertainment Hello EVERYBODY I AM NEW HERE

DartyMcFarty TV

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys, I am new here and I came to know about this forum through youtube. I myself have my own youtube channel, it has no subscribers but I hope to build it up one day. My YouTube channel is DartyMcFarty TV. I hope to make some friends on here and talk about day to day life and so on. Thanks for taking your time to look at my channel and I will talk to you later bye :)
This is my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzo9nJR4mMaNcs-xy18yFnA

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys, I am new here and I came to know about this forum through youtube. I myself have my own youtube channel, it has no subscribers but I hope to build it up one day. My YouTube channel is DartyMcFarty TV. I hope to make some friends on here and talk about day to day life and so on. Thanks for taking your time to look at my channel and I will talk to you later bye :)
Hey to you too Darty, you can learn a lot on the forums here. Everyone has their own knowledge to share at times. What got you interested in making more videos? It can take time to build your viewers up, but working hard can pay off. I hope that you manage to meet some friends as well ^^

DartyMcFarty TV

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey to you too Darty, you can learn a lot on the forums here. Everyone has their own knowledge to share at times. What got you interested in making more videos? It can take time to build your viewers up, but working hard can pay off. I hope that you manage to meet some friends as well ^^
How did you get your youtube channel to show underneath?

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello! Welcome to Freedom Family! I can say that i like your logo very much! :)