Gaming Hello Freedom! Family!

Earlie

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hello, I am a gaming YouTuber who loves to play Minecraft. I am almost at 100 subscribers, and when I get there, I am going to do a face reveal and a giveaway. If you want to collab with me, message me via skype. Skype: live:elilundy.el

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel at any time!
Thanks so much Freedom! family! <3
~Earlie :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello, I am a gaming YouTuber who loves to play Minecraft. I am almost at 100 subscribers, and when I get there, I am going to do a face reveal and a giveaway. If you want to collab with me, message me via skype. Skype: live:elilundy.el

Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Just checked your channel, good job on your content, and the thumbnails are perfect! I subbed and am looking forward for more...Check out my channel when you're free? Need support :( We can help each other out :) Although sub only if you like my channel though, Nevertheless I subbed to yours, good luck with your adventure M8!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

What type of video's do you make with minecraft?