Darkwind614

New User
Sep 20, 2016
Hello everyone, this is my first time using this forum, it seems pretty nice there's a lot of people and reactions!

I am Darkwind614, and I run a Youtube channel full-time for a few months now! I upload about one video a day, maybe skip a day once in a while when there's an emmergency or so.

My channel is about gaming, mostly centered around 2-3 games & more. I've done some collabs before and it was fun even though it didn't led to anything durable! ^_^

Before I keep going I should tell you guys I'm a french canadian, so I make french videos that are mostly watched my French people from France, Canada, Belgium, etc. I have a bit over 600 subscribers at the moment. I joined Freedom! to grow quicker and to be a part of this nice community!

I'm a big fan of those Youtubers like Bajan, Sky, PrestonPlayz and so, and I would really like to upload the same sort of content as they do but I need people to record with for that! x)

If you are french or like me from Qc, and you wanna collab or have fun on games as Minecraft, I would be down for that! Even if you're not french you can still take a look at my channel. ^^ I always try to make original thumbnails and everything's in HD. =P

Hope to be a part of this community for a long time!

The name of the channel is Darkwind614!

Ashish Patel

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom family we are happy to have you here and i will be sure to check out your channel