Angel Avilez

New User
Jun 8, 2017
Hello, I am a Venezuelan artist who at this moment is also a citizen who is going through this crisis that we are going through at the moment

I develop more with urban genres like Rap, Trap, R & B ... among others, I want to associate with Freedom and YouTube asked me for 10,000 visits I would like to be supported by visiting my most recent topic called "5uintrap" and if they can subscribe to Listen to the song that premieres for two weeks.

Here I leave the link, thank you.

PS: Sorry if I spoke a little strange, use a translator to write all that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, Soy un artista venezolano que en este momento tambien es un ciudadano mas que atraviesa esta crisis que estamos pasando en este momento

Me desenvuelvo mas con los generos urbanos como el Rap, Trap, R&B... entre otros, quiero asociarme con Freedom y YouTube me pidio 10.000 visitas me gustaria que me apoyaran visitando mi tema mas reciente llamado "5uintrap" y si quieren pueden suscribirse para que escuchen la cancion que estrenare destro de dos semanas.

Aca les dejo el link, gracias.

PD: Disculpen si hable un poco extraño, utilice un traductor para escribir todo eso.