Gaming Hello, I'm Makofeesh!

TJ (Makofeesh)

Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
Makofeesh
What's up Freedom! Community, I'm Makofeesh. I'm just a 16 year old kid that has always had a hobby of making YouTube videos. I've been apart of Freedom for about a year now but I don't think I've gotten around to ever really introducing myself. On my YouTube channel I upload Call of Duty and Minecraft, among various games. One thing that I noticed the first day I partnered with Freedom is that everyone is here for each other. About a year ago when I joined, I had helped a few people with GFX and editing, and I've wanted to do that again. I'm always looking and wanting to collaborate with anyone and everyone, and I'm willing to help with things like GFX. I wanted to thank everyone in the Freedom community, and hopefully I'll get to meet and collaborate with a lot of you! Just message me on here, email me at [email protected], or PM me on my YouTube channel @ youtube.com/makofeesh.

Thank you for accepting me!

VibRaTeZ

Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Makofeesh! As i see you are a call of duty fan like me :) Make sure to check out my channel and sub if you are interested :) I wish you best of luck !

Raid Chico

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2016
YouTube
Late Welcome! Lol... But anyway, your channel has gotten me really engaged, especially your live streams. Good standing for a youTuber! Any questions... feel free to ask. We are here for you :)

-Raid Chico

TJ (Makofeesh)

Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
Makofeesh
Late Welcome! Lol... But anyway, your channel has gotten me really engaged, especially your live streams. Good standing for a youTuber! Any questions... feel free to ask. We are here for you :)

-Raid Chico
Thank you! I appreciate that! I also took time to check out your channel and loved it. It is actually goals :p.