Gaming Hello I'm michaelgarcia606

Michaelgarcia606

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
You might be wondering "wait didn't you make a thread like this already?" The answer is yes. But it was deleted because Freedom thought I was a spammer. Freedom you need to start hiring actual people to monitor this stuff. Anyways, now to introduce myself (again) I'm michaelgarcia606, and I make Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft let's plays. I'll warn you right now, they're long videos. I also do livestreams on twitch, however I have to have a 60 second delay on it so the stream doesn't lag, also I don't have the best upload speed. I'm quite new to this forum website because I barely go to it, I became a partner like 5 months ago or something like that but I never bothered to visit the forum website, so here I am now.
Feel free to ask me any questions about my channel and stuff
(Just search my username on YouTube and twitch and you'll find me)

Michaelgarcia606

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
I swear if this thread gets deleted as well for no reason, the freedom staff are gonna be getting a nice letter from me.

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
You might be wondering "wait didn't you make a thread like this already?" The answer is yes. But it was deleted because Freedom thought I was a spammer. Freedom you need to start hiring actual people to monitor this stuff. Anyways, now to introduce myself (again) I'm michaelgarcia606, and I make Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft let's plays. I'll warn you right now, they're long videos. I also do livestreams on twitch, however I have to have a 60 second delay on it so the stream doesn't lag, also I don't have the best upload speed. I'm quite new to this forum website because I barely go to it, I became a partner like 5 months ago or something like that but I never bothered to visit the forum website, so here I am now.
Feel free to ask me any questions about my channel and stuff
(Just search my username on YouTube and twitch and you'll find me)
Welcome to the freedom family my freind

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the community.

Just to clarify, no thread will be removed for no reason unless it breaks the rules, if you feel that one has been wrongly deleted then feel free to contact a moderator / administrator about it.