GrieferDudePlayz

New User
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello i am new to Freedom!. And youtube. Here is a little bit about me and my youtube story.

Youtube story: I used to have 1 channel. That channel was made by a google + page. I did not like it. I just kept it though, until then, copyright, i got many many strikes. This is my 5th youtube channel that is not going to be flooded with copyright. 3 other channels i used to have were abandoned by me. I was on a roll. My 1st channel met my 100 subscriber goal. until then youtube got harder. more comments, more questions, more... hate. All the hate comments pushed me. Like i was being hit in the heart. Those hate comments made me give up. But now i must feel strong, powerful. Push all those hate comments aside and pretend they are not there. I ignore them. That, that was my story

Heres a good tip for those people: DO NOT FIGHT BACK HATE COMMENTS. hate comments always make people give up. If you get a hate comment, don't reply saying back mean stuff. Just ignore it. If they keep spamming it, there is a blacklist for people. Or instead you can calmly ask then to stop, if they keep doing it, you can either report them or blacklist them.

About me: My name is Ashton, i can't tell you my last name because barely anyone can say it correctly. lol. But anyway, I am doing youtube because i have watched other people do youtube, it encouraged me to also do youtube. My channel is mainly tutorials and gaming. I love games, i have a xbox 360, xbox one, and ps4. I mostly like the ps4. I am a computer geek. I know so much about computers. My favorite games are, GTA V, Minecraft, COD: BO III, Unturned, Doom II, The Ultimate Doom, and Terraria. That is a little bit about me :)

Feared Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania USA
YouTube
Welcome to the Family! :) I'm glad to see your going on the straight and narrow with no more copyright strikes! I wish you the best of luck and have fun is all you gotta do!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello i am new to Freedom!. And youtube. Here is a little bit about me and my youtube story.

Youtube story: I used to have 1 channel. That channel was made by a google + page. I did not like it. I just kept it though, until then, copyright, i got many many strikes. This is my 5th youtube channel that is not going to be flooded with copyright. 3 other channels i used to have were abandoned by me. I was on a roll. My 1st channel met my 100 subscriber goal. until then youtube got harder. more comments, more questions, more... hate. All the hate comments pushed me. Like i was being hit in the heart. Those hate comments made me give up. But now i must feel strong, powerful. Push all those hate comments aside and pretend they are not there. I ignore them. That, that was my story

Heres a good tip for those people: DO NOT FIGHT BACK HATE COMMENTS. hate comments always make people give up. If you get a hate comment, don't reply saying back mean stuff. Just ignore it. If they keep spamming it, there is a blacklist for people. Or instead you can calmly ask then to stop, if they keep doing it, you can either report them or blacklist them.

About me: My name is Ashton, i can't tell you my last name because barely anyone can say it correctly. lol. But anyway, I am doing youtube because i have watched other people do youtube, it encouraged me to also do youtube. My channel is mainly tutorials and gaming. I love games, i have a xbox 360, xbox one, and ps4. I mostly like the ps4. I am a computer geek. I know so much about computers. My favorite games are, GTA V, Minecraft, COD: BO III, Unturned, Doom II, The Ultimate Doom, and Terraria. That is a little bit about me :)
Copyrights are the worst, especially when they aren't justified. Hate comments are lame as well, because if you're not used to negativity, it can be a real wake-up call. I'd advise people to have a friend that moderates your youtube comment sections, because you can respond to the positive ones! Hah, having a hard to pronounce name can be tough. I'm glad that you were encouraged to do youtube as well, because now you can meet a ton more people for freedom!

GrieferDudePlayz

New User
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
Copyrights are the worst, especially when they aren't justified. Hate comments are lame as well, because if you're not used to negativity, it can be a real wake-up call. I'd advise people to have a friend that moderates your youtube comment sections, because you can respond to the positive ones! Hah, having a hard to pronounce name can be tough. I'm glad that you were encouraged to do youtube as well, because now you can meet a ton more people for freedom!

yes, copyright is the worst, especially when the smaller people dont know anything about copyright.

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

yeah blocking haters is the only way to deal with them - the only way to address a troll is to starve them of attention and make it so they can't post their hate.