PrincesssChinaa

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
I'm Princesss Chinaa my channel is really small with 74 subscribers whom I love and cherish. I like hair, beauty, lifestyle, and vlogs...I'm open to new things and I'm all for making some cool friends..If you're trying to grow your channel with active subscribers like me, lets grow together ..Check me out on YouTube: curlychina1

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm Princesss Chinaa my channel is really small with 74 subscribers whom I love and cherish. I like hair, beauty, lifestyle, and vlogs...I'm open to new things and I'm all for making some cool friends..If you're trying to grow your channel with active subscribers like me, lets grow together ..Check me out on YouTube: curlychina1
Heya Princesss, starting off small is usual on youtube. What got you interested in beauty in general? I feel like it's nice when you can have the skills of a make-up artist at any given moment ^^

Reactions: PrincesssChinaa

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Hey, welcome to Freedom! Hopefully you enjoy it here :). If you want a channel review or a review on a specific video, feel free to PM me and I'll help! :D

PrincesssChinaa

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
Hey..I'm trying to put my channel together I'm not a makeup artist lol.. But I wish I could slay with the makeup..I have a video about my Grillz, an awesome forever21, haul, the bean Boozled challenge collaboration my first one, the most recent one my cosmetology vlog..

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey..I'm trying to put my channel together I'm not a makeup artist lol.. But I wish I could slay with the makeup..I have a video about my Grillz, an awesome forever21, haul, the bean Boozled challenge collaboration my first one, the most recent one my cosmetology vlog..
Oh, when I hear beauty, I think make-up in general as well ^^ That sounds like a nice collection of videos that people can get to know you better on. Once you get an even better feel for youtube, you can figure out what videos work best :p

Reactions: PrincesssChinaa

PrincesssChinaa

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
Hi, I love dancing which is a must, I enjoy making videos, hanging out with family, doing hair, eating is bae.. It's one of my favorite things to do along with traveling and shopping

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Oh hey, before I forget, you can quote someone and write in the post as well! At the moment you're quoting people, and posting an entirely different comment ^^